Mange Resource Group, Inc. is looking to fill a part-time entry level position to assist with lead generation and operational support for field projects.
- Generate leads through contacting hospitals/non-acute sites/service companies via telemarketing & email marketing
- Work with current business partners to locate available surplus medical equipment
- Record information in MRG contact database
- Report lead opportunities to MRG personnel
- Provide operational support for field projects (ability to travel required)
- Able to work from our Berea, Ohio office location
- Telemarketing experience preferred but not required
- Effective and excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be proficient in Microsoft (Word, Excel etc.)
- An equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/D/V
About Manage Resource Group:
Manage Resource Group, Inc. has over 30 years of experience working with healthcare providers to create and oversee comprehensive programs that assist with management of current and future equipment needs. MRG Services are tailored to the individual needs of our clients, instilling confidence in their decisions while generating measurable results.
Inventory Services: Identifying and maximizing an accurate inventory of capital assets is crucial to health care providers of all sizes.
Appraisal Services: Appraising capital assets provides clients the information necessary to determine fair market values.
Resale Services: Eliminating the uncertainties associated with selling decommissioned assets in a fragmented marketplace by utilizing a risk free approach.
Interested candidates can email resumes to the attention of hiring manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference our website at: www.manageresourcegroup.net