Manage Resource Group, Inc.
is pleased to announce the launch of:
As the healthcare industry continues to see consolidation, health systems are increasingly looking for capital group buy opportunities and standardization of capital purchases across their network of hospitals.
If your system is looking at group buy opportunities or streamlining clinical technology across the organization’s equipment fleet, Manage Resource Group’s consulting service increases return on investment for displaced assets/systems.
• Fair market valuation of capital assets & systems displaced by new purchases
• Trade-In validation on OEM credits for new purchases
• Turn-key project based sale of assets impacted by new purchase
• Transparent sale process
• Net returns up to 90 percent from sales of impacted equipment/systems
• Secure payment (money in hand before assets are removed from property)
• No shipping, material handling or warehouse fees
Our team of professionals bring more than 35 years of experience working with providers to assist with capital valuation and reselling assets impacted by group purchases and technology transition. We will generate the highest net returns for your organization in a safe and transparent manner.
- Medex/Alaris pump project generated $640,000 gross sales, net return to client $576,000
- Medrad injector project generated $159,000 gross sales, net return to client $143,100
- Olympus scope project generated $154,340 gross sales, net return to client $131,189
- Mizuho surgical table project generated $59,000 gross sales, net return to client $53,100
To learn more about MRG’s services call one of our sales consultants at:
Email us at email@example.com